Sage 500 (formerly MAS 500)
Upgrading - The Next Logical Step
When you need a system that can handle more users and more data, then you may want to think about stepping up to Sage 500 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 500). More growth and changing business needs demand a more robust business management solution, Sage 500 ERP.
Sage's family of accounting solutions was designed to make your transition toward more powerful business management capabilities easy. After all, when your business grows, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your business management software can handle the changes. But you also know that having the right tools at the right time can be critical to the success of your growing business.
Are you experiencing any of these growth-related challenges?
- An increase in transaction volume, users or data
- The need for more advanced accounting capabilities, including complex allocations, consolidations or multi-currency processing
- Operational expansion such as multiple locations or remote warehouses
- Frequent stock-outs or excess stock
- Difficulty forecasting material demand or maximizing work center capacity
If so, the day has come to upgrade your software. And we're here to help you do it, without worries, and without missing a beat.
Sage 500 ERP - Step Up to Advanced Capabilities.
Sage 500 ERP offers ease of use, flexibility, a broad choice of industry-specific modules, and smart core functions. Plus, with Sage 500 ERP, you can handle lots of users, large volumes of data, and complex accounting, manufacturing, and distribution processes. You'll need these new capabilities to be efficient, competitive and profitable in your growing business. Finally, Sage 500 ERP was designed so that your data can be converted from Sage 100 ERP with minimal disruption and expense.
Here are just a few of the many ways that Sage 500 ERP can help you manage your business better today-and tomorrow:
- Group customers by parent company while still allowing payments between accounts
- Perform advanced accounting and consolidated reporting across multiple currencies, locations and companies
- Optimize project profitability with robust project-based budgeting, forecasting, and time and expense tracking.
- Use one transaction for multiple ship locations
- Forecast demand and automatically generate purchase orders to prevent stock mistakes
- Provide real-time data access to multiple locations and remote warehouses
- Leverage Multiple bins, multiple warehouses and perform 3-step transfers
- Amortize one-time manufacturing costs, like set-up, across various order quantities
- Quickly and easily manage shop projects with drag-and-drop scheduling
- Manage shop floor labor and production in real time
- Manage material demands for service and installation requests
Get More Info
For more information about transitioning to Sage 500 ERP through our Request Information Form.
Why choose CompuData?
With almost 40 years of experience helping small to mid-size businesses grow their businesses, CompuData can help you find the solution that’s right for your business.
Learn more about Sage 500 (formerly MAS 500).