Secure application access via a web browser
Netilla Security Platform at a Glance:
- Access ANY application, from any location, simply and securely through a web browser
- Secure portal-based access to Windows Terminal Servers, UNIX/Linux, and mainframes
- Client Integrity tools protect the private network and eliminate data theft (cache cleaning, secure desktop, host integrity and adaptive policies)
- Powerful, VPNC and ICSA Labs-approved security at the network edge
- Fast installation and little ongoing management
- Sophisticated V-Realms™ authentication and authorization architecture - supports different group access policies via leading protocols (LDAP, ActiveDirectory, RADIUS, and more)
- High productivity: Print, move files, leverage high-color applications (like CAD/CAM, X-Ray and imaging) and work seamlessly from anywhere
- Lower costs - As much as 20% less than alternative SSL VPN solutions
Making The Remote Accessible™
Do you need remote access over the Internet to applications, files and data for branch offices, telecommuters, mobile employees, partners, customers or suppliers?
You might want to consider, the AEP Netilla Security Platform. Quick to deploy, reliable and affordable, the Netilla Security Platform preserves existing infrastructure investments, and improves customer service by integrating remote access, simplified management, and pre-bundled security into a single IT service platform.
Remote Access to Applications, Files & Data
The AEP Netilla Security Platform securely allows any application, file or data to be delivered to any standard Web browser. Businesses can run commercial and proprietary applications over the Internet, with zero software programming and hardware investment. Use this to increase mobile employee productivity, connect branch offices, enable business-to-business collaboration with vendors and partners, and provide greater customer support anywhere in the world.
The Netilla Security Platform allows users to run applications from anywhere with a standard Web browser as if the applications were on the local computer.
The AEP Netilla Security Platform blends the security of a virtual private network (VPN) with the benefits of server-based computing, without the associated costs and complexity. The result is a hardened solution that safeguards company assets with best-of-breed security technologies.
The Netilla security platform delivers secure, remote management of network resources and user access from any location, anytime. Using only a standard Web browser, system administrators can remotely and securely manage PC and server desktops, centralized applications, and business-critical data.
Why choose CompuData?
With almost 40 years of experience helping small to mid-size businesses grow their businesses, CompuData can help you find the solution that’s right for your business.
Learn more about AEP Netilla.