Whether you are a make to stock manufacturer, or a job shop, or an assembler - there’s a manufacturing solution that can help your company streamline operations, lower costs, and increase profitability.
CompuData understands that every manufacturer has different requirements. Job shops need strong estimating and buy to the job capabilities, while make to stock manufacturers need accurate demand forecasting and component / finished goods assembly management tools.
We recognize the challenges that today's manufacturing companies face, so CompuData offers a comprehensive selection of integrated manufacturing solutions to help you manage every aspect of your business, translating critical business information into valuable business intelligence.
CompuData offers manufacturers solutions based upon:
- Epicor - for engineer-to-order, made-to-order, assemble-to-order or stock manufacturers
- JobOps - for engineer-to-order, made-to-order or assemble-to-order manufacturers
- Sage 100 - for small to mid-size discrete manufacturers
- Sage 500 - for larger manufacturers, or those with advanced processes.
CompuData's Manufacturing Solutions feature:
- Bill of Materials & Routing Maintenance
- Production Orders
- Shop Floor Control
- Labor Scheduling
- Subcontractor Scheduling/Tracking
- Job Costing & Analysis
- Product Configuration
- Payroll & Human Resources
- Lab Management & Quality Control
- Lot/Serial Tracking
- Sales Forecasting
- Production Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Co-products & By-products
- Available to Promise and Out of Stock Handling
- Asset Management & Maintenance
- Engineering & Product Planning
Combined with the strength of the award-winning Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 accounting software, the JobOps modules provide the tools to help you improve the work flow of your operations, without sacrificing the tools your financial controller requires to manage the profit and cash flow of your company.
Why choose CompuData?
With almost 40 years of experience helping small to mid-size businesses grow their businesses, CompuData can help you find the solution that’s right for your business.
Learn more about CompuData’s Manufacturing Solutions.